Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to me, whether by website, email, or in person.
- As a Visitor, you can browse my website to find out more about my Website.
- You are not required to provide me with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for me to provide services to you within my practice, newsletters, or my website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to me or that I obtain about you.
- “Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you.
- “Research Data” is information I collect as a researcher. I use this information to collaborate with other professionals within my own team. This is how I grow in knowledge and skill. This is also how we as a healing community define, refine and categorize our understanding. We are trying to see patterns within the larger community. Your name, location and personal information will not be divulged.
- When you use my Website, information and tracking may automatically be collected, typical by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with my Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. My Website uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of my Website that you have visited. A Cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. I never place Personally Identifiable Information in Cookies.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
I do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- I may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to me with regards to my Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Internal Analytics
I retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve my Website and Services. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
I may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; requested by your insurance company, to protect me from legal action or claims from third parties; to protect my personal/digital property.